Champions Retreat has hosted a number of unique adult summer camps in the past and would love to help you create your own camp experience. The possibilities are up to your imagination, but in the past, we have hosted camps for corporations, specific brand enthusiasts, kickball leagues, and Harry Potter fans.
Visiting groups often enjoy these popular activities: Swimming, Water toys, High Ropes & Climbing Wall during the day. At night, options still abound, and we find many campers are especially drawn to hosting Professional Bands & dancing, sitting around the Campfire for s’mores, movies under the stars, and even pool parties!
- Climbing Wall and Zip line
- 3 Ropes Courses
- Axe Throwing
- Junior Olympic size swimming pool with 2 water slides and a lazy river we call the “spin cycle”
- Lake Front swim bay with Rope Swing, Slide, Glob, and water skiing (additional cost)
- Disc Golf
- Pickle Ball
- Campfire and S’mores
- Movie under the stars
- and so much more. Have your own unique activity idea? Ask us about it!
Food & Accommodations
- Champions Retreat can host events for up to 5,000 people.
- Our camp cuisine is second to none. We have a variety of menu options to fit your budget and taste.
- The dining hall seats 500 inside at once, but can feed 5,000 people in waves and using outdoor seating.
- Parking capacity is 300 we recommend for groups larger than 500 people to use busing and carpooling.
- Overnight cabin capacity is 600.
Plan Your Trip
- Have questions or want to set up a tour? Contact information is on our contact us page!
- Once your trip is booked you will be assigned a planning coordinator. Starting at about 6 weeks out they will walk you through the scheduling process. Have questions sooner then that? Just give us a call and we are happy to help.