Champions Retreat is the perfect location for Greek life and other student organization activities. College students enjoy our varied selection of recreational activities and meeting spaces. We give you the freedom to plan your day, rather than requiring you to schedule (most) activities in advance.
Visiting groups are frequently drawn to our swimming options, ropes course and climbing wall during the day. At night, options still abound, and we find many Greeks and college organizations are especially drawn to hanging around the campfire, watching movies or hosting a dance.
Food & Accommodations
- Champions Retreat can host events for up to 5000 people. It is common to bus people in.
- The dining hall seats 500 inside at once, but can feed 5000 people in waves and using outdoor seating.
- Parking capacity is 300
- Overnight cabin capacity is 600.
Plan Your Trip
- Champions Retreat has AV equipment, but you can bring your own with approval.
- If you would like a band, Champions Retreat can outsource a band if your group does not already have one in mind.